Valentine’s Day activities
We’ve made a list of fun ideas for Valentine’s Day, including some cool gift ideas. Valentine’s Day is sure to be a great success with any of these ideas!
- Doing an activity doesn’t have to be expensive. If you’re looking to surprise your special someone, have them meet you at the spot where you first met or had your first date. The perfect spot to reminisce and very romantic to boot.
- You can surprise someone by setting up for a cosy time indoors with candles, delicious food and a lovely photo album of your favourite photos. This idea works for your partner, but also works if you wish to surprise a good friend.
- Write a handwritten letter or poem to let them know how you feel about them.
- Fill a jar or tin with notes, on which you can write down all of the fun activities you want to do together. This could be anything from visiting a museum, to watching a movie, or cooking a three-course meal together. Once in a while you can reach in and pick a note, and enjoy each other’s company.
- Watch the sunset together. Bring a nice bottle of bubbly and two personalised glasses. The perfect romantic setting.
- If you’re creative and like to really go big, set up a scavenger hunt along all of the places that are special to you. Reminisce and create new memories all at the same time.
- If you’ve always wanted some great photos of your partner and yourself, arrange for a photographer to meet you in the woods or at the beach. There’s no better day for a romantic photo shoot.
- If the sun is shining, go for a nice long walk together through the woods or on the beach. Feel the wind in your hair while making conversation and end the walk by warming up with a drink at a nearby pub.