Personalised Valentine's Day gifts
Discover our wide range of personalised gifts for Valentine's Day! Lots of personalised gifts available for him, for her and for couples. Create the perfect personalised Valentine's Day gifts for the most romantic day of the year!
You've seen 48 of 164 gifts
Personalised Valentine's Day gifts
14 February: Valentine’s Day. It’s the perfect day to show your special someone just how much they mean to you and how much you love them. It’s also the perfect moment for those with a secret crush to reveal themselves and their feelings. In short, 14 February is internationally recognised as the day of love! Let’s celebrate!
Original Valentine's Day gifts
It is not always easy to find the right gift for Valentine's Day. If you have been together for a while, finding a new gift idea for a moment to celebrate can become increasingly difficult. Maybe you have run out of ideas after trying them all and want to do more than just have dinner together at a restaurant. You are probably looking for an original Valentine's Day gift, something unique that will make your sweetheart feel loved and thought of. Wanting to put some thought into this moment does not mean that for you love should only be celebrated one day a year, but it means doing something nice for a loved one. It is a day to celebrate an intense love that lasts all year round. With Your Surprise you can create your Valentine's Day gifts in an original way. You can choose from a selection of gifts that can only be found here, designed by our experts and personalised by you. Some ideas? Giant chocolate bars from the best-loved brands; packs with drink selections, gift boxes with glasses and many other unique gifts.
5 Valentine's Day Gifts
Valentine's Day is one of those occasions where it is more the thought that counts than the size of the gift itself. Love is certainly not measured in how big the gift is, but in small gestures and attention to the other person. It is about always being there with affection and respect. That is why on Valentine's Day you can also opt for a small gift that lets your boyfriend or wife know that you have thought about your love story. If you are looking for a little gift, we have collected 5 Valentine's Day gift ideas for you, with a low budget and a guaranteed surprise in common!
- A card with embedded video to be scanned, so you can declare all your love;
- A box of Milka chocolates to share;
- A snow globe with your photo and lots of little hearts to shake;
- A customised candle with your photo and/or name;
- A chocolate telegram to say 'I love you' in a unique way.
The most romantic gifts for Valentine's Day
Romance is the key word for any Valentine's Day. If you too want a day filled with romance and moments together this year, why not think about a gift for the couple? Here are some of our favourite ideas:
- Monogrammed pillowcase set
- Set of mugs for couples, to share breakfast time together
- Keyring with heart, to always have your other half close by
- Pair of champagne flutes, for toasting together during a romantic dinner
- Chocolate heart with a printed photo, delicious Belgian chocolate to share together
Should you give a gift on Valentine’s Day?
The fact that you’re reading this, shows you’re thinking about giving someone a gift. We may be a little biased, but we think it’s a great idea. It doesn’t have to be an expensive gift, it’s just about showing your partner, crush or bestie how much they mean to you. The love isn’t in the gift itself, it’s in showing them that you’ve taken the time to show it in a special way. Receiving a gift for Valentine’s Day will make the recipient feel wonderful and valued, who wouldn’t want that?
The best Valentine’s Day gifts: personalised gifts with a personal message
If you’re looking for beautiful gifts, consider going for a personalised gift, which is a gift that you can personalise specifically for your Valentine. We offer an assortment of over 1500 gifts, which can each be personalised. You can add your partner’s name to the gift and, in many cases, can add a photo too, to create a truly unique personalised gift! How about a cool wall clock featuring your cutest photo, or a box of chocolates featuring your photo on the packaging? You can even have the photo of your choice placed on the actual chocolates! Many gifts offer enough space to add a personal message, too. Tell your special someone how much you love them and how happy you are to have them in your life. If you’re not much of a wordsmith, don’t worry! In our online editor, we offer the option to upload your photo and add your text, but also offer lots of lovely designs for you to choose from. Choose from designs featuring hearts, ‘I love you’ and many more. You can also add a free message card to your gift, to which you can add a personal message for the recipient. A great option for situations in which you wish to add more than ‘I love you’. We will include your free message card in the parcel, so that the recipient will know who their gift is from when they open it.
What to give her for Valentine's Day?
There are plenty of gifts to choose from to surprise your Valentine with. How about a delicious bar of chocolate, or a card featuring a personal message? If you’d like to go bigger, go for a personalised pendant or bracelet. There are lots of great gifts to give your favourite person, view them here.
What to give him for Valentine's Day?
It can be a bit more of a struggle to find a great Valentine’s Day gift for a man. Most men likely consider it much less of a big deal than women. Surprise him with a delicious bottle of wine, tasty beer gift set or a cool magic mug featuring a fun photo! View all Valentine's Day gifts for him here.
Surprise with Valentine's Day flowers
Flowers are a timeless classic for the Valentine's Day period. Colourful and fragrant, a bouquet of flowers is the kind of gift that leaves you speechless. Flowers are a way of communicating your love to someone, a gesture that shows deep feeling. Who doesn't love to see a smile of surprise on their loved one's face? This year, give them a bouquet of flowers that is a little different from the usual, a gift that will last even when the Day of Love is over and will continue to remind your special someone of your love even months later. A bouquet of dried flowers is a lasting gift and a guaranteed surprise! Find out how to send a bouquet of flowers with a beautiful greeting card to the address of your choice.
Budget-friendly gifts for Valentine’s Day
If you’re looking for something small and sweet to show your love, we have some tips and ideas for you:
- Chocolate is always a good idea! Go for a personalised Milka heart featuring your favourite photo, or personalised heart-shaped chocolates. They might even share them with you!
- If your Valentine enjoys a nice cuppa, give them a personalised tea glass. Add one of our love-themed designs for a romantic twist.
- A photo key ring is another great idea. Your Valentine will think of you every time they grab their keys!.
Trends for Valentine's Day gifts 2023
Are you looking for a gift that is not only special for your husband or partner but also in step with the times? Discover some ideas for this year's Valentine's Day, experiences combined with unique gifts:
- A romantic home-cooked dinner combined with a personalised chopping board on which to serve the hors d'oeuvres;
- A romantic weekend of relaxation combined with a customised trolley;
- A romantic film at home with snacks and the company of a soft, personalised soft toy;
- A spa day combined with a soft bathrobe with a name
Valentine’s Day at a distance
Love fears no barriers, no distance; those who truly love know this well. Just as you know that it is very difficult to be far away from the person who holds your heart on Valentine’s Day. If you are looking for a way to show your love without being able to do so in person, say I love you from a distance in one or more of the following ways: First, write a love letter in which you can communicate all your feelings, not only how in love you are but also how much you miss them and why. Saying that you miss someone has even more value when you include a memory of moments previously shared. Have a look at our ideas for celebrating Valentine's Day from a distance.
A gift for the first Valentine's Day together
The first Valentine's Day is perhaps the most romantic. You have only been together for a short time and maybe you are still not quite sure what the other person's expectations or tastes are. This is why we want to help you find the most suitable gift for your girlfriend or boyfriend and give you some tips. It is not necessary to buy an expensive or unusual gift. If you are not sure what she might like, you can keep it generic and put all your creativity into customising it. Some favourite first Valentine's Day gifts are soft toys personalised with a name or photo; printed cushions; jigsaw puzzles with a photo of the couple or small gifts like personalised key rings and mobile phone covers.
Have your Valentine’s Day gift(s) delivered to their door
Another way to be close to your loved one, even if they are on the other side of the world for study, work or life circumstances is to send a gift. Here at YourSurprise, you can send your Valentine's Day gift anywhere in the world! All you have to do is choose and create it with lots of love and we will take care of delivering it to your partner. You can also add a free message card with a sweet message. Learn more about sending a gift from a distance.
What to do on Valentine’s Day
Depending on the year, Valentine’s Day may be on a weekend day, meaning you can spend a whole day together. But what can you do? We’ve got a few ideas for you:
- Organise a romantic dinner. The first step is to create the right atmosphere. We believe that a dinner prepared with care and attention always makes a good impression, so why not prepare a beautiful table with candles (perhaps personalised), and personalised glasses engraved with your names and the date of the event? This way you will have a beautiful keepsake. Ah! Don't forget to open a bottle of bubbly, as you know that love needs a little sparkle.
- Share memories of your last year together, or your first. Love can be experienced every day of the year, but on this special day it's a good idea to look back on all the good memories and happy moments you've had together. What could be better than a photo album to relive a year of love? We're sure that a Valentine's Day gift with a jigsaw photo of you is a fun and original idea to share a special memory. You can also give a personalised clock to mark time to the rhythm of your love.
- Look ahead to next year. In a love story it is good to look to the future, as well as to know how to live day by day. An important thing in relationships are the things that unite you and make you special to each other. Give something that involves you both, whether it is a passion or a fear what matters is that you face it together. Do you like to travel and would like to spend your next holiday somewhere exotic? Then why not give a personalised suitcase with a photo of you together. Of course, a classic way to say "I love you" is to write it on a pendant or a bracelet that you will carry with you every day. As you can see there are many original ways and ideas for a Valentine's Day gift or a romantic present. These are just 3 original ways to celebrate Lovers' Day, it's up to you to choose the most suitable.
More Valentine's gift ideas in our blogs
If you’re looking for more inspiration for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, take a look at our blogs: